Tuesday, February 11, 2014

✿ LOTD 049 ✿

I know that I have not blogged in a while, and to be honest, I sort of lost myself for a bit. Recently I found the most amazing family, who love and support me to the ends of the earth. They are there for me, and my mama even calls me daily! I couldn't be happier. Not to mention I got to go to camp this year. I have only been trying for the last 4 years, both summer and winter. I FINALLY got to go, and I found myself. I found my happiness again, my reason for being a kid. I met so many amazing people, and had so much fun doing so many different things. I was really sad when camp ended. I am hoping through this will allow me to keep my joy and want to express myself like I was before. I hope you enjoy my look for today....


I added a close up this time, because I found the cutest necklace, and I LOST MY FIRST TOOTH! 


The two bracelets are from camp, so they aren't something you can just buy. My newest bestie ever made me the bracelet on my right, it even has my name! The one on my left is my cabin bracelet.

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)3

Hair: [LOVE SOUL] Hair*145*Bitter Brown

Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel (S)

Glasses: ISON - quinton glasses (monochrome)

Earrings: *LC* E (KIDS) - Maelie ER 

Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 with Baby teeth add on!

Necklace: Cae :: Love Letters :: Necklace

Shirt: Little Closet - Basic T-Shirts - White

Jumpsuit: **Cute Bytes** Jeans Romper

Tights: Little Closet - Knit Polka Dot Leggings - Ivory

Boots: -Marmelade- Funky Boots 2 - Color Drops

The bears behind me are the entire collection of boogers bears from the Arcade in December. If you are looking for them, you can IM me in world and I can give you a HUD for yardsales! They always have stuff there from the past arcade! Happy shopping.....


No comments:

Post a Comment