Thursday, May 7, 2015

✿ LOTD 100 ✿

So I already blogged a CUTE swim suit from Ugly Duckling at the La Boutique event, I thought I should also blog some of the other cute things I grabbed from there. This second item is a little dress that is from ~Dream~. I was excited about all the cute things they had out, so here is another cute outfit! Have a Sparkly Day People!


Hair: tram  B428 hair
Eyes: [Buzz] Faerie Eyes - Angel
Skin: [AMITOMO] Diana Tone2-1
Necklace: Noodles - Magical Coach Necklace
Dress: ~Dream. The Prairie Dress - Baked Blush @ La Boutique Event
Leggings: Turducken ToddleeDoo - Leggings - Cream 
Hair Flowers: ~Dream. Roses Head Band @ La Boutique Event
Bouquet: ~Dream. Rose Bouquet (Add on with hold script) @ La Boutique Event
Rings: TBF Ring Pop & Randoms from .trinket.

No comments:

Post a Comment