Saturday, January 10, 2015

✿ LOTD 097 ✿

So today, my blog post is a bit different. Rather than the cuteness of things, I am focusing on Starberry Singh's Yearbook Challenge. If you haven't heard about it yet, it can be found here. I was excited to do this challenge, and it took me a few days to decide exactly what I was going to do for it. Being 8 can be hard, because it's not like adults that can just whip out their old High School photo. It was hard work to decide what I wanted to wear! What kinda smile I wanted to do, especially since I just lost a tooth again, and if I was wearing my hair up or down! I decided on hair up, smile to show my teeth, and wear my favorite shirt! Here we go folks! If you haven't done the challenge, you really should, and you can then post them on the Flickr site she has made for them which can be found here. Happy picture taking people!! Have a Sparkly Day Everyone!


On Me~
Hair: +Spellbound+ Junko // Blondes (addition purchase of hair bears)
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Moran
Necklace 1: [tea.s] Princess Monogram Necklace
Necklace 2: Noodles - Magical Coach Necklace
Glasses: Reek - Augie Glasses (store closed)
Teeth: the kid company. tattoo. snaglepuss (no longer available)
Shirt: {S&S} TWEENS: Kit Cat
Pose: Custom one I made for this picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment