Sunday, February 8, 2015

✿ LOTD 098 ✿

Sooo, I know it is only February but I am READY for it to be springtime! I have decided to play as my avie that I have my bestieface twin on and I couldnt imagine doing this post any different! I love the pastel colors and the fact that I can wear sandals or no shoes at all! Today I decided to go more spring like with my post and wore a lil jumper that is absolutely adorable from Little Nerds. She comes up with the most creative things when it comes to age RP, so this outfit is perfect to hang out in the treehouse and have a lil ice cream! I paired it all together with some sandals from Just Kidding, and the most adorable pig tails from Tableau Vivant! I hope you guys enjoy it, and have a sparkly day people!


On Chloei~

HAIR: ~Tableau Vivant~ Aidoru Series - Yuimetal 
EYES: [Buzz] Crystal Eyes - Honey
SKIN: Mothergoose- Alison
HANDS: **Cute Bytes** ToddleeDoo HandPoses
RIGHT BRACELETS: -Marmelade- Bracelet - 1 (gacha machine) 
.trinket. nautical hand stamped bracelet - mermaid rare 
LEFT BRACELETS: .trinket. to infinity bracelet & *CutieCakes* CottonCandy Watch (pink)
OUTFIT: [Little Nerds] Tie Dye - Pastel Jumper 
SHOES: jk: baby jesus sandals - snow
ICE CREAM: [SC] ~Ice Cream~ (poses once attached)

DECOR~
MudHoney Bear Rug
MudHoney Jesse Tea Set
MudHoney Jesse Playhouse

Oh, and if ya wanna add me on my new me, who will also be taking over my half of Lil Smartie Pants, go ahead and add me! Chloei Sixpence.... Sparkly Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment