Sunday, July 26, 2015

✿ LOTD 104 ✿

So today as I was roaming around I found this cute store with amazing prices on all their things. I fell in LOVE with this lil tank top and cotton shorts in their mix and match section and knew I had to have them! Not to mention the tank is only 15L or so and the shorts were only 25L. PLUM has lots of cute things not just the outfit I got, and all at amazing prices, so stop on by and check it out! Have a Sparkly Day People....



ON ME~

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Whitney Mesh Hair
Tank: :P: Play Tank BABY - Pink Dot
Shorts: :P: Play Shorts B - Blush
Shoes: jk: Tropica Sandals - White
Earrings: {BunBun} Happy Kitten Earrings - White
Watch: <:*BoOgErS*:> RAWRtch Purple
Bracelets: 
Top-.trinket. to infinity bracelet
Bottom-.tsg. Unicute Charm Bracelet - Rainbow
Balloon: **Cute Bytes** My Ballooney - Bunny- Ribbon White *RARE
Pose: .click.  Cheerful 5

No comments:

Post a Comment