Saturday, October 3, 2015

✿ LOTD 105 ✿

So I know I haven't blogged in ages but my bestie and I have decided to do a collab blog! I thought I would share with you all and see if ya wanna check it out! Sippycups N Sparkles will be up and running in no time! I am so excited about the new blog, means that you get more than just me finding you cuteness! So stop on by and check it out! Leaving you with some Halloween cuteness even tho it's not time...as my favorite month you get Halloween all month haha! Have a sparkly day people!


on Miley~

Hair: Doe: Puddin
Earrings: {BunBun} Happy Kitten Earring - White
Binkie: {Rigby} baby binks : crown
Necklace: .trinket. halloween bauble necklace
Jumper: Turducken ToddleeDoo - Kitten Bodysuit
Shoes: Flite. -Court Slides - Oreo [even come TD sized!]
Bracelet 1: .trinket. to infinity bracelet
Bracelet 2: .tsg. Unicute Charm Bracelet - Rainbow
Watch: <:*BoOgErS*:> RAWRtch Purple



No comments:

Post a Comment