Tuesday, October 20, 2015

✿ LOTD 106 ✿

So I know its been a while since I posted, but I have been doing some research on the mesh heads for us TD avies... I always see such cute kiddos and then put it on myself and end up not liking it. This time was different though, I put it on and instantly I was in LOVE with it. I love the options, and although it is a bit expensive @ 1800L, you don't have to purchase another skin, and it comes with a body option too so that everything matches perfectly. With a main HUD that has seperate spots for all kind of customization options, Eeilee has thought of everything so far, coming out with new add ons, also making appliers for it for the skins she already has in the store! So much is happening with this head that I think it will end up being the next big thing! So stop by Bad Seed and check it out...



ON MILEY~
Mesh Head: Bebe Mesh Head - Basic @ Bad Seed
Hair: Doe: Scarlet (2Tone) - Blondes - [GACHA ITEM HERE]
Crown: Winter Ravens : Katie Crown : Pink 
Earrings: {BunBun} Happy Kitten Earring - White - [GACHA ITEM]
Scarf: Little Closet - Animal Scarf - Unicorn RARE - [GACHA ITEM]
Necklace: [tea.s] Princess Monogram Necklace - M - [GACHA ITEM]
Sweater: {LPP} ToddleeDoo Sweetheart Sweaters I Pink & Red - [MP Link]
Pants: {LPP} TD Free Bird Jeans I Dark Blue - [MP Link]
Shoes: {ud} Canvas SlipOns B [laces] RARE - [GACHA ITEM HERE]
Rings are all from .trinket. except the ring pop which is here~

No comments:

Post a Comment