Tuesday, December 5, 2017

✿ LOTD 113 ✿

So this year I am kinda at a loss as to what I want for Christmas. Since I am without a family, I figured it would be nice to be able to get around. I decided to snap my wish and send it to him myself! .click. is always so cute with their poses, and I couldn't wait for the chance to be able to use this! Hope you guys enjoy, and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Lemon Mesh Hair [gacha item]

Sweater: Muriel. Hope Sweater (Red) @ Toddleedoo Winter Fair

Jeans: ~Dream. Jeans Sky Light Ripped

Shoes: ~Lazo - Emilia Sneakers 

Pose: .click. Dear Santa - [ comes with sign prop ]

DECOR ITEMS~
.trinket. light up reindeer plank
O.M.E.N - Waiting for Santa Paws - Puppy's Xmas Tree
O.M.E.N - Waiting for Santa Paws - Santa's Helper
O.M.E.N - Waiting for Santa Paws - Hicuppy Beagle RARE
[boxes were old gift boxes given to me-not sure of creators]

No comments:

Post a Comment