Tuesday, December 3, 2019

✿ LOTD 114 ✿

So I have decided to start blogging again, and have fallen completely in LOVE with the new Bebe Youth body. I love that I can be a little older, but not be a tween. It suits my personality perfectly, and all the great things that have come out for it recently have got me changing clothes constantly. So if you are interested in keeping up with some Bebe Youth stuff, stay tuned, because I do plan on posting some more cuteness! Have a sparkly day People!




Hair:  Doe: Burr Bear [Gacha - try MP or the store for the machine]

Sweater:  {NB} Teddy Sweater Youth @ Belle Bebe

Leggings:  {NB} Star Leggings Youth @ Belle Bebe

Boots:  {NB} Sky Boots Youth @ Belle Bebe


Cookie:  :::ChicChica::: WarmUp Gacha #17  [try MP or the store for the machine/Arcade 2018]

Pose:  La BaguetteMiel 4 [adjusted left hand because of cookie!]

Shape:  Custom - Made by Me

No comments:

Post a Comment