Friday, November 23, 2012

✿ LOTD 001 ✿

So, here goes nothing! Has been forever since I blogged, but thought it might be a nice outlet for my creativity.

A lil about me... I am a 6 year old girl in the big wide world of SL. I have an amazing family and wouldn't change where I am for anything. I have the most perfect momma-Kelsey Decuir- she is amazing in every way. Every single thing a mother should be, loving and kind, understanding, motivating, honest. She helps me aspire to be a better person. I have an awesometastic daddy -Tenev Decuir- who makes me smile every time I see him. He treats me just like any other daddy would, with love and kindness, respect and hugs. He is my hero and I hope that one day I might find someone as amazing as he is. My sissybug -Kaylee Decuir- Super fantastic all the way around. We are so much alike, and share so many common interests. I think that my entire SL world would have crumbled by now if it wasn't for this amazing group of people who brought me in and welcomed me to their lives with open arms.

As for me...I am just like any other normal 6 year old. I love to run and giggle, sing and dance, play games and color, spend time with family and veg out watching cartoons. I am silly and sweet, too honest and loving, but dedicated to those I hold dear. I think that the upcoming year will be an amazing one. In my 6 years of SL I haven't been quite as happy as I am right now.

So my blog will be about a little of everything, amazing places and things to do with family, my siblings, and parents, and of course Fashion! What little girl doesnt like sprinkles and glitter?? So here we go with a start to an amazing year together.......

No comments:

Post a Comment