Saturday, November 24, 2012

✿ LOTD 002 ✿

So today I decided to check out the Winter Fair at MAW. I was pleasantly suprised at what the vendors had to offer this year. I like that they took the time to create new things and still put some old in there too.

To start off, I found a new store I hadn't heard of before....Something Cute....If you haven't had a chance to check out their stuff, I would suggest you do! This owl outfit was so adorable I had to put it on right away!I love that even thought I am a kid sized Toddleedoo there wasn't much adjusting that had to be done to get it to fit right!

You can tell, it looks super comfy! That is one of my favorite things about winter...being able to wear jeans and my favorite tennis shoes with layers of clothing. So I will just give it to ya straight on where everything can be found!

Shape: Custom by myself...

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. +YU+ III 

Hair : Magika - Little

Outfit: Something Cute - Owly Outfit (MAW Winter Festival)

Shoes: Babydolls - Tenny Shoes for Toddleedoo

Pose: Glitterati - Mini # 1  (Toddleedoo poses!)

No comments:

Post a Comment