Tuesday, November 27, 2012

✿ LOTD 003 ✿

So I was wondering around a sim today, and found the cutest lil store called Bits and Pieces. I walked around, and low and behold....a MONSTER outfit for me to wear! I have a thing for the funny or silly, and even more for the mesh clothing rather than attached prims at the waist.






Tha thing is, since I wear the toddleedoo, its hard to find outfits that fit around the waist well, without them being mesh. This one is even better because it lets me layer my look! I have a thing for the long sleeve shirts with Tee's over them! I paired it with my favorite tenny's and I am ready to go! You guys should definately check out this store, has some really cute things!

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. +YU+ III

Hair:  [Love Soul] Hair*082

Outfit: .::Bits And Pieces::. Lil Monster

Shoes: {BBT} Dolly Tenny Shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment