Sunday, December 2, 2012

✿ LOTD 004 ✿

Well, yesterday was a very sad day for me. I thought this post would kinda show my emotions as of late, and allow me to express my sadness. I am no longer with my family anymore, and couldn't bring myself to blog about it yesterday. So today I am here with a new outlook.





So today my outfit is the rain rain outfit from Larnia. It has been out a while, but it definately is comfy. Not only that, it has long sleeves so I can wear it when it starts getting chilly out! Paired with some ears from a store off the beaten path, it makes me feel a bit more comfy today. I also added a bit of emotion in, and found these really awesome tears from Izzie's that even have the eyes with them!
It even has a bit of redness for the nose so when you are feeling blue you now have a good way to express it no matter what skin you are wearing. I hope that this will help kids who are in similar situations be able to express their sadness as well.

Skin:  .::Mother Goose's::. +YU+ III(A)5
Binky: Sweet Baby - Pacifier Gen 2 - Size Small
Headband: [MAGIC NOOK] Grizzly Baby Headband
Earrings: *LC* E (KIDS) - Little Princess Set
Outfit: ~* Larnia Kids *~ rain rain (TD)
Tears and eyes: Izzie's - I'm not feeling very well

No comments:

Post a Comment