Saturday, September 28, 2013

✿ LOTD 013 ✿

So it has been a long time coming, but well worth the wait this time girls! Aura has done a HUGE release, and everything is soooo cute! I got like almost everything, including getting attacked by the gatcha bug hehe. I decided on this outfit to blog because pink has always been my favorite color. How could you not love love this cute dress? Not to mention the entire outfit just comes together so well! Have a look for yourself....


Is that not toooo adorable? So I paired this outfit with some of my favorite things I have collected. 

Hair: .ploom. Cassie - Browns

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)

Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel (S)

Outfit: *Aura's* Fashionista in {Pink} for Toddleedoo

Necklace: {C*K} Mustache Bow Necklace Texture Change

Tongue: VCO - Gom Jelly Tongue (red)

Phone: VCO - bunny phone (hotpink)

No comments:

Post a Comment