Saturday, September 28, 2013

✿ LOTD 014 ✿

Well the Fall bug has hit me, and even though here in Texas its still hot, that doesn't mean we don't already have fall decorations out in SL. 
I am wearing the cutest overall set from The Little Closet, I have had this for a while and not quite sure why I haven't worn it before. They even have some little shirts that you can wear under it too that make them oh so cute! To top it off, I found the most AMAZING boots at Marmelade. I am sooooo wishing I was able to get a pair of her sneakers at the Limited 50, but these boots are cute too! The entire mixed set was only 300L! 
There is one other aspect of my outfit which I absolutely LOVE, but only for pictures. My hair is from (Chemistry) and it is the CUTEST thing. My one and only issue with it is the way it fits on the back. For this reason, I will only wear it for pictures lol. If you are looking for a wiked cute hair for some really cute pictures, then this style is the one for you! I also paired it all together with some cute accessories which I got from random gatchas I have seen in my favorite stores. 
I always have the gatcha fever!! lol

Hair: (Chemistry) Hair - Buttons - Browns

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)

Outfit: Little Closet - Short Overalls - Stone Wash

Boots: -Marmelade- Funky Boots 2 - Color Drops

Necklace: ~Bebe'Licious~ Bottle Cap Necklace - Silver {And fly}

Phone: VCO - bunny phone (hotpink)

Wand: .click. Sunny Day Wand - Pink (Nice)

Tongue: VCO - Gom Jelly Tongue (red)

Pose: .click. Classic 1

No comments:

Post a Comment