Monday, September 30, 2013

✿ LOTD 015 ✿

Well it is getting close to that time again, where we get to break out the winter sweaters and leggings. This is one of my very favorite times of the year. I love all the color that fall brings, therefore I am going to try and take ALL my pictures in world to capture the season! Here is one wearing the new Fall Tunic and shoes from Inner peace. I love how she pairs things together, makes me feel like it would be something a kid could be comfy running around and jumping in the leaves in!


Hair: [e] About - Brown 08 (retired)

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)2

Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel

Outfit: :>Inner Peace<: Midnight Autumn Tunic

Leggings: :>Inner Peace<: Leafy 2 Autumn Tunic Leggings

Shoes: :>Inner Peace<: Autumn Plaid Little Janies [Colour Change Bow]

Necklace: ~Bebe'Licious~ Bottle Cap Necklace - Silver {And fly}--older GATCHA

Headband: [MAGIC NOOK] Snow Baby Headband

Pose: .click.  Classic 3

No comments:

Post a Comment