Monday, September 16, 2013

✿ LOTD 011 ✿

I have not blogged in FOREVER, but feel the need to come back again with the ever changing toddleedoo world of clothing. I found this outfit at a few different places and couldnt help but blog them. I got this shirt with the cutest dino on it that says "Girls love games too." Being the avid gamer that I am, I bought it right away. I also found my newest favorite item EVER...mesh toddleedoo shorts!

I paired it together with this cute camera from the gatcha and my fav sneakers from babydolls! The hair is an oldie but goodie, truth has never failed me for the cute pigtails. You really outta check these places out!

Hair: >TRUTH< Trixie - mocha

Shape: my very own

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Moran(A)

Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Glacial Night)

Earrings: .click. Stick-On Earrings #5

Shirt: {Petite Bowtique} Nerdy Girl Tees

Shorts: Little Closet - Stone Wash Denim Shorts

Shoes: {BBT} Dolly Tenny Shoe {Mirabellah}

Cassette player: The Secret Store - My first Cassette Player - Bubblegum




No comments:

Post a Comment