Wednesday, April 9, 2014

✿ LOTD 068 ✿

So my parents are away on their honeymoon still, and grammie went to bed, soooooo I snuck over to my house to play with my toys cuz I missed them! I made quite a mess, but had loads of fun doing it! I miss being at home in my own room <3


Hair: tram  C606 hair / brown

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Moran(A)1

Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Quicksilver (S)

Outfit: [Little Nerds] Summer Bird & Flowers Outfit - Toddleedoo

Bracelets: *SAME AS ALWAYS* lol

Shoes: {PB} Tams Glitter L - Robbin (old Gatcha, but no longer in world)

Pose: .click. Quirky 5

Purse:<:*BoOgErS*:> BubbleGummicorn Carry Along 

~ DECOR IN ROOM ~
<:*BoOgErS*:> Number Train
<:*BoOgErS*:> Busy BBs Activity Table
<:*BoOgErS*:> Firetruck
<:*BoOgErS*:> Little Big Boat RARE
Figgamajigs - Dalmatians Statues
Sweet Baby - Jumping Ball Sport MD2 - Yabu, TD, Totsipop
<:*BoOgErS*:> Robena the Robot
Sweet Baby - Shopping Basket 
Sweet Baby - Cash Register
Sweet Baby - Supermarket Conveyor Belt
Sweet Baby - Sit n' Spine - Yabusaka
<:*BoOgErS*:> Waggly Willard
Alouette - Candy Jar Shelves - Small
<:*BoOgErS*:> Sleepy Bear (retired item)
<:*BoOgErS*:> Paparzzi Bear (retired item)
<:*BoOgErS*:> Ballerina Bear (retired item)
<:*BoOgErS*:> GoZEEra Bear (retired item)



No comments:

Post a Comment