Wednesday, April 2, 2014

✿ LOTD 062 ✿

So I went back over to woodlands because Abby released her stuff and I HAD to have like every outfit! I thought it would look super adorable with some poses my friend made for her new store! I was totally right! I also put myself in one of the Boogers Eggs and took a quick snappy too! Hope you like em all!!!!


Picture 1

Hair: Clawtooth: Business Time (Captivating Brunettes Pack)

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Moran(A)1

Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Quicksilver (S)

Outfit: bC - Multiflower - TD @ Woodlands Gatcha

Egg: <:*BoOgErS*:> Egg Outfit Purple @ Woodlands Gatcha

Pose: .click. Dressy 3


Picture Two

On both of us~

Hair: 
(Miley) Clawtooth: Business Time (Captivating Brunettes Pack)
(Ella) tram  C607 hair / classicblack 

Outfits:
(Miley) bC - Multiflower - TD @ Woodlands Gatcha
(Ella) bC - Hearts - TD @ Woodlands Gatcha

Ears: jkb: bunny ears - light grey @ Woodlands Gatcha

Pose: {Same Love} Bebe Bunnies Pose 


Picture 3

On both of us~

Same outfits as previous photo

Pose: {Same Love} Flower Children Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment