Wednesday, April 2, 2014

✿ LOTD 063 ✿

Ok, so I know I already posted for today but O M G! I was opening my gatchas and realized I hadn't shown you guys like the cutest egg pose ever! Say cheese has some of the most adorable poses out there, and for me, I am ALWAYS needing new poses. Such cuteness can NOT be passed up! Check out these great Easter goodies at the Woodlands Gatcha....



Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Marin Mesh Hair - UNRIGGED - Wild honey

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Moran(A)1

Bunny Ears: jkb: bunny ears - light grey @ Woodlands Gatcha

Bunny Face: {Same Love} Bebe  Bunnies Pose - (came with the pose!)

Outfit: bC - Aribelle - Style Me - April 2014

Bracelet: .trinket. infinity bracelet duo

Ring: .trinket. fox silhouette ring - mixed metals @ Woodlands Gatcha

Necklace: ~Bebe'Licious~ Bottle Cap Necklace - Silver {And fly}

Fingernails: *CutieCakes* Pink @ Woodlands Gatcha

Skinned knees: jk: Ouchies & Oopsies - TD - Bloody Heart Bandaids @ Woodlands Gatcha

Shoes: bC - Ruffle Sandals White - (came with last months Limited 50 outfit)

Pose: [SC] Say Cheese! ~Pretty Egg~ @ Woodlands Gatcha

No comments:

Post a Comment