Monday, April 7, 2014

✿ LOTD 064 ✿

I know its been a few days since my last post, but has been busy busy around our house. Mama and daddy got married today and I got to be tha flower girl! I absolutely LOVE this dress...it is perfect for being a flower girl, or if you just wanna be a beautiful princess! I have worn a dress by the same designer before, so I knew when it was time to find one, exactly where to get it! The other amazing thing, there was NO photoshoping on this picture other than adding my name....that is how amazing this dress is to begin with. You have to see it for yourself, so go check it out!!!


Hair: (epoque hair) Stabilizer I - Earth

Tiara: EarthStones Fleur Tiara - White Diamond

Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Quicksilver (S)

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Moran(A)1

Bracelets:
(Left arm) Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Silver [Toddleedoo Baby]
(Right arm) .trinket. infinity bracelet duo - also made by .click. owner!

Dress and Necklace: t.O. Bluebelle - White  

Pose: .click.  Boyish 5

~All other objects on the shelves and walls~
*MishMish* Clay Family - Potted Plant
[REZ by Jill] Animal Clocks - Rabbit - (Halloween gatcha fair - not sure where to get it now)
Memories Music Box Miley-Cabin 3 (made at camp-not for sale)
Photo Hunt 1st Place Trophy (won at camp-not for sale)
{CHK WINTER 2014} From Shileigh - Cabin 3-(Gift from bunkmate at camp-not for sale)
floorplan. change fund / my stache
Zigana - stars rose


No comments:

Post a Comment