Tuesday, December 3, 2019

✿ LOTD 115 ✿

Jammies are one of my fave things about being a kid here in SL. I took this pic near Thanksgiving to remind me of all the things I love about the world we create here for ourselves. Thanks for tuning in, and checking out the blog. I am thankful for you too. Let's get on with the cute! Have a Sparkly Day People!



Hair:  Wasabi // Alex Mesh Hair

Mask:  Doe: Beauty Rest - Mask - Unicorn RARE  [gacha item/check MP or store]

Mouth Accessory:  Pewpew! Stfu Mouth Fries - Ketchup

Teddy Bear:  {Momoko}-5-Magic Wish bear - Purple [gacha item/check MP or store]

Head:  Genus Head - Baby Face

Body:  {Bebe} Youth Fitted Body

Jammies:  [Petite Bowtique] Holly Jammers Pastel

Socks:  . tiptoes - Slouch Socks @ Roselline

Pose:  La BaguetteMiel 4 - [adjusted by the pose in the bear/use child pose]


Decor Items~ So many to list, shoot me a message if you have a question about something ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment