Wednesday, December 4, 2019

✿ LOTD 116 ✿

So today I got to celebrate an amazing RezzDay with my bestieheart. She got me the cutest hat to celebrate, and I thought it looked adorable with the outfit I chose to wear. We went to Trunk-E-Cheese and if you guys haven't been there, you really should go! So much to do, and some really great birthday stuff! So if you are looking for something to celebrate fun, check out below. Have a Sparkly Day People!



Hair:  pr!tty - Juno - :Fatpack Version:

Head:  Genus Head - Baby Face

Body:  {Bebe} Youth

Hat:  [Cosmic Dust] - Happy Birthday Party Hat

Vest:  {Little Miss} Denim Vest / Youth

Tee Shirt:  . tiptoes - Hand-Me-Down Tees - Unicorn [ Y ] RARE - [Gacha-Try MP/ Machine]

Skirt:  {Little Miss} Denim Skirt / Youth

Socks:  . tiptoes - Slouch Socks @ Roselline

Pose:  { Bellybean } Princesa 01

Shape:  Custom - Made by Me

~Location~ Trunk-E-Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment