Wednesday, December 18, 2019

✿ LOTD 120 ✿

So, my friend Paige made the cutest dang jammies! I had to show them off, of course the fact that they have Llamas doesnt help lol... The monkey's are just as adorable and both Jacie and I had a hard time picking which ones to wear! So stop by the mainstore and grab one for yourself! There are several styles to choose from and I bet you will have a hard time picking one too!



~Left Side Llama Pajamas~

Hair:  Doe: Posy - [gacha/check MP or play it in the store]

Glasses:  EVERMORE. [baxter - glasses]

Headband:  * My Cute Llama * Rainbow Crown [Old Gacha/Check MP]

Jammies:  {M} Footed PJs [LLama] [Youth]

Llama:  EVIE - Cold Freak Llama Plush @ Equal 10


~Right Side Monkey Pajamas~

Hair:  *barberyumyum*T07 WITH (+bangs) (C)[sold separately]

Ears:  {Pipo} Little Homemade Headband <Monkey> [not in world anymore]

Jammies:  {M} Footed PJs [Monkey] [Youth]

No comments:

Post a Comment