Saturday, November 9, 2013

✿ LOTD 043 ✿

So I went to the Woodlands Gatcha again because of all the cuteness and hit up the gatcha from Aura's. I love the face that I could totally see kids wearing this one because who doesn't love leggings with a sweater? Plus its Cinderella! So there are two gatchas and one is the outfit and the other is the mittens and scarf. I love this outfit alot and will be wearing the knees out of these leggings this winter....


Hair: .ploom. Alexis - Browns

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)3

Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel (S)

Glasses: ISON - quinton glasses (monochrome)

Outfit: {Aura's} Bebe Princess Outfits {Cinderella} @ Woodlands Gatcha

Accessories: {Aura's} Bebe Princess Scarf & Mittens {Cinderella} @ Woodlands Gatcha

Winter Breath: **JOJO Winter Breath(Wear me)


No comments:

Post a Comment