Saturday, November 2, 2013

✿ LOTD 040 ✿

Have you ever thought to yourself, I wanna be someone else? Lately I have thought this alot, mostly due to my recent break up on my adult self, and since school is out this week, I have been UBER bored. So I have made my oldest adult avatar over, and I must say I kinda like the outcome. This some one else has always been a part of my life, especially since she is my first avie ever. So without further adue....ME!


I think she looks just like a bigger version of me! I LOVE it alot....some of the things, I must admit were a pain in the booty because as a toddlee I don't have the wide variety of shopping ability to buy anything I want. On Aryn though, soooo much different because everything is mesh, will it fit or not? I do love that I can wear the mesh hair though :D We will see if I continue to play her, or if she will just be a pretty face in my albums now that she is remade. 



Hair: TRUTH HAIR Anita -  browns

Skin: .Birdy. Claire Skin ~Pure~ (Black) F

Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long

Teeth: DeeTaleZ Teeth & Tongue Piercing

Tattoo: <porcupine love> true love stories never have endings. (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

Shirt: coldLogic shirt - upton.melon

Pants: Maitreya Mesh Flare jeans * #2

Shoes: MIEL ESPADRILLES SOLID - natural

No comments:

Post a Comment