Wednesday, November 6, 2013

✿ LOTD 042 ✿

Well, you know just how much I love bunnies, and I never can resist a cute hoodie. I know I have slacked this week, but I have been on the lookout for something that suits me for fall. I found something :D This hoodie is too adorable, and priced soooo well. I love that the store Thats So Kyoot doesn't over charge for their items. Some of us will buy multiple things if we aren't having to pay 300L a pop! I understand the creation time and effort, really I do, but sometimes you have to look at the big picture too. People will be more likely to buy if it costs a little less, then we all can enjoy! In the meantime, enjoy this kyootness!



Hair: .ploom. Alexis - Browns

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)3

Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel (S)

Glasses: ISON - quinton glasses (monochrome)

Hoodie and Jeans: {k} Aria Hoodie 

Shoes: 2 Real - DECAZ SHOES 

Crown: {Pipo} Little Fabric Crown

No comments:

Post a Comment