Sunday, November 24, 2013

✿ LOTD 046 ✿

So I know I haven't blogged in a little while like I was, but without internet its kinda hard. lol. Hopefully I will be back to my blogging self now. So for today I have chosen to kinda throw some things together that I like. First off, this sweater that is from an outfit at Glitter Outfitters. I have had it since last year, but I have always really liked this one. The second is the pants that are also from an outfit from Blossom. I got it because the shirt was way too cute, and these pant seemed to stick in my head as being really cute. The shoes are my regular boots from Marmelade. The rest....follow below and thanks for reading!


Hair: *Dura-Girl*48(Coffee)resize

Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel (S)

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)3

Glasses: ISON - quinton glasses (monochrome)

Necklace: ~Bebe'Licious~ Bottle Cap Necklace - Silver {And fly}

Sweater: {Glitter Outfitters}{Leopard Bow}{Sweater}{Baby}

Pants: .The Blossom. Vintage Breeze outfit TD

Boots: -Marmelade- Funky Boots 2 - Pixelated

No comments:

Post a Comment