Tuesday, March 25, 2014

✿ LOTD 058 ✿

So lately I have had soooo many things going on in my RL that I haven't had much time in world. Have missed someone I love very much and have decided to flutter on....I found these wings in my inventory and I had forgotten I had them, but they are SOOOO cute! Hope you enjoy my uplifting experience today...hehe






Hair: tram  C607 hair / classicblack

Skin: .tsg. Hope :: D tone 

Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel (S)

Dress: *Baby Pie* Amelia Toddleedoo Heart Themed Outfit

Tights: Little Closet - Knit Polka Dot Leggings - Coal

Shoes: {lma} t-strap flats in snow - bought them at winter camp-no inworld store

Wings: **Cute Bytes** Pixie Wings - Moth

Binky: jk: Cute Paci's Gatcha - Milk Junkie

Necklace: Cae :: Love Letters :: Necklace

Pose 1: .click.  Sweet 3

Pose 2 for headshot: .click.  Sweet 4



No comments:

Post a Comment