Friday, March 7, 2014

✿ LOTD 053 ✿

Soooooooo. New development at my house! My mom and dad are awesome, they decided to have all us kiddos get into various ages so that we can take pictures to have through out the ages as we progressed. I put on my little me shape and well....fell in love! Realized how very much I missed it, missed my binky and all the cuteness that comes with. I have decided I will be 2 almost 3 years old, instead of my normal 6. I soooo missed being little! Missed the snuggly toys and the sippy cups and pacifiers, just lots of things about this age. So without further adue.....here is itty bitty Miley...hehehe


I also decided to do a close up without my binky, cuz I am totally cute either way...even when I cross my eyes and look all silly!


Skin: [AMITOMO]Diana Tone2-1

Hair: >TRUTH< Danni - mocha

Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel (S)

Romper: **Cute Bytes** Jeans Romper - BABY

Necklace: Cae :: Love Letters :: Necklace

Shoes: {Petite Bowtique} Tams Glitter - White RARE 
(in world store closed, so not sure if she will still have any gatchas out!)

Walkie Talkie: floorplan. walkie talkie / floral RARE @ the Arcade



No comments:

Post a Comment