Wednesday, March 19, 2014

✿ LOTD 057 ✿

OK, so for those of you who don't know me, I am a very big geek. Love to read, stuffed animals, my little pony, Walking dead, Game of Thrones, etc....  In RL I have a similar shirt, so when I saw this outfit I HAD to have it! It is my chance to show my geekyness to you all hehehe...The outfit and ability to show all my favorite things were too great here, so I didn't edit any of the pics except to put my name on them hehehe...hope you enjoy all the cuteness!



Hair: .ploom. Alexis - Browns

Skin: [AMITOMO]Diana Tone2-1

Necklace: Cae :: Love Letters :: Necklace

Outfit: .Sassy Bewtique. Jassie Outfit  

Pose 1: [SC] Pose 2.2

Pose 2: GLITTERATI Mini - Ground 3 - no longer available


Decorative items-

floorplan. book clutter
{vespertine -used suitcase books} @ the arcade
Lark - Charms (Rez) (Books Animated) 
AF Kensington Bookcase (3) @ collabor88
AF Books
The Loft - Cd Frame 2 
<:*BoOgErS*:> White Wabbit Bear @ the arcade
<:*BoOgErS*:> Pink Bunneh Bear @ the arcade
<:*BoOgErS*:> GoZEEra Bear @ the arcade
<:*BoOgErS*:> XO Bear RARE @ the arcade
<:*BoOgErS*:> Eugene Bear - arcade items for December 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment