Monday, March 10, 2014

✿ LOTD 054 ✿

So, I know I have been a princes for like ever, but....I hung out with the real princess' today! One of the most amazing designers has reopened his store allowing all the girls like me, who adore all the statues of the princess' to have our fun! I grabbed almost everything he has out that was for sale! Josh Figgis of Figgamajigs has made my day and week and month even better than I imagined! Stop by and check his stuff out...Not to mention...j u s t  k i d d i n g has these uber adorable shirts with the little collars on them! I love that now since it is becoming springtime I can wear capri pants and tanks again with lil slip on shoes...This outfit is one of my FAVS!



Can you guess who all my friends I played with are??

My outfit~~

Hair: (Chemistry) HAIR - Buttons - Browns - Coffee

Skin: [AMITOMO]Diana Tone2-1

Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel (S)

Binky: Sweet Baby - Pacifier Gen 2 - Size Small

Necklace: Cae :: Love Letters :: Necklace

Shirt: jk: baby collar top - clouds

Pants: jk: capris - watermelon

Shoes: {PB} Tams Glitter - White RARE - Store no longer In World -

Walkie Talkie: floorplan. walkie talkie / floral RARE @ the Arcade



No comments:

Post a Comment