Saturday, March 15, 2014

✿ LOTD 055 ✿

So today I finally made it over to this month's Limited 50 event. Picked up the CUTEST springtime outfit that is prefect to wear when the weather is just right. The sandals have cute little ruffles and the pants are soooo comfy! I am so happy I was able to get one of these outfits, but they are going fast so you better hurry!


I was also able to pick up a cute lil bracelet set from Trinket!! Not very many of those left at all, so better run grab it while you can!


I wasn't able to do a very good job getting the pic of the bracelet so I used the ad but it looks JUST like this!

Hair: Clawtooth: Business Time - Girl Next Door @ Collabor88

Skin: [AMITOMO]Diana Tone2-1

Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel (S)

Outfit: bC - March Limited - TD @ Limited 50

Necklace: Cae :: Love Letters :: Necklace 

Bracelet: .trinket. infinity bracelet duo @ Limited 50

Binky: Sweet Baby - Pacifier Gen 2 - Size Small



No comments:

Post a Comment