Saturday, December 15, 2012

✿ LOTD 007 ✿

O M G!!! I know I am always addicted to gatchas, but this time I went crazy! SO MANY CUTE THINGS! I could not get over how adorable everything is! The poses for the toddleedoo's has to be my favorite thing though. Obviously I love taking pictures, and for me it can sometimes be hard using an adult pose for them. Not to mention they arent always as whimsical as I like to be. I found poses from several different creators that I fell in LOVE with at this fair. Heirloom, Click, and Puddle Jumpers had so many cute poses. I tried my hand and got almost all of them. I cant indlude all the pictures I took, so I will include a few that I have finished to date.

Not only the poses are adorable, but as you can see I went crazy on other things. I LOVED everyone's Christmas sweaters, this one was one of my favorites, fro Inner Peace of course. The antlers, are too adorable, i love how creative she was with them! And who can forget how fun the candy canes are? I LOVE this moustache one I got and havent been able to take it off since! There are a ton of other amazing things there, necklaces, sippy cups, jammies, and so much more! If you havent made it by there yet, I definately suggest you do, but be prepared to leave broke!!

Skin :.::Mother Goose's::. +YU+ III(A)1
Hair: Magika [01] Little
Antlers: *LG* Cupid's Antlers
Candy Cane Stache: d&d - Candy Cane Moustache
Sweater: :>Inner Peace<: Tree Sweater [KID]
Jeans: :>Inner Peace<:  Match Away [Dark] Jeans
Shoes: {BBT} Dolly Tenny Shoe {Mirabellah}
Pose: Heirloom. Ornaments 4 & {Heirloom. Snowman}

No comments:

Post a Comment