Thursday, December 20, 2012

✿ LOTD 008 ✿

Alrighty people, so today I had a great day! Got to meet up with my old dad, and help him around the house, PLUS I got asked if I wanted to blog for one of my favorite stores! Imagine my surprise when I was asked to model some of my favorite things anyways!! \o/ So today's blog is a start for some new things coming out all winter like for Munchkin Toes! I LOVE her style of clothing and since it suits me so well I decided to take some in-world pictures! I felt like standing in the snow for these, and they came out so cute! I LOVE the colors of these sweaters and the fact they come WITH the boots and earmuffs is even better!


So for the first picture I am wearing the cutest Polar Bear and Penguin Sweaters! I LOVE the way the glasses I have can change colors to go with just about anything I am wearing! For the second picture I am wearing a cute Rudolph Sweater outfit. Nothing like feeling festive in the wintertime, and JUST in time for Christmas too! If you havent stopped by her store you really should, she has some of the cutest things on the grid!

Picture one---

Hair: Magika [01] Little
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)1teeth
Glasses: Reek - Augie Glasses
Outfit:polar bear-td--MUNCHKIN TOES & penquin outfit-td--MUNCHKIN TOES
Pose: .click. Dressy 1

Picture Two---

Hair: Magika [01] Little
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)1teeth
Glasses: Reek - Augie Glasses
Outfit: reindeer-td--MUNCHKIN TOES
Pose: the kid company. mini mawdul. 9

No comments:

Post a Comment