Monday, December 3, 2012

✿ LOTD 006 ✿

Well I figured since I might not be able to blog for a few days, that I would throw a few things in here today for you guys! This outfit is actually one of my favorites to wear. Ever since I got this one I constantly want to go back in my inventory and put it on, but I have to keep reminding myself that I just wore it! This outfit is another one of Aura's adorable toddleedoo things. She always comes up with the cutest stuff!
I paired it with some white sneakers from Babydolls, and I am good to go! I am definately one that likes to be comfy, and this outfit totally does the trick for me! If you haven't been down to her store in a while, you should definately check it out. Always new things coming out and she does a variety of colors so that if you adore something you can pick the color that suits your style the best. That has an always will be one of my fav things about her store.

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. +YU+ III(A)5
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Senri2"
Binky: Sweet Baby - Pacifier Gen 2 - Size Small
Outfit: *Aura's* Cesci Outfit for All Sizes
Shoes: {BBT} Dolly Tenny Shoe {Mirabellah}
Redness & Tears: Izzie's - I'm not feeling very well

No comments:

Post a Comment