Monday, December 3, 2012

✿ LOTD 005 ✿

I have had this outfit sitting in my inventory and haven't worn it yet, cuz I wasn't too sure I was going to like the mesh skirt on my toddleedoo shape. I put it on this morning and WOAH! This is so cute! I also love the fact that she put in larger ones too, so if you aren't super tiny, it will still fit you! Babypie always has some really cute things, but this one is definately something to check out.
If you haven't figured it out yet, I have got a little thing for owls lately, but that is because some of the toddleedoo places are coming up with the cutest things for them! I love the fact that this one also has pants with it, but if you wanted you could wear the skirt without! Nothing like showing a bit of fashion attitude first thing in the morning right?

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. +YU+ III(A)5
Hair: >TRUTH< Grazia - mocha
Headband: [MAGIC NOOK] Grizzly Baby Headband
Outfit: *Baby Pie* Owlways Toddleedoo
Binky: Sweet Baby - Pacifier Gen 2 - Size Small
Tears and Redness: Izzie's - I'm not feeling very well

No comments:

Post a Comment