Thursday, December 20, 2012

✿ LOTD 009 ✿

So I know I already blogged today, but I am in the Christmas Spirit and felt like blogging these cute Mesh Jammies from Buttons & Bows. I love them because they are made for toddleedoo, and they come with both kid size, and baby sized jammies. It's one full mesh outfit and is too cute not to share right before Christmas!
I couldn't help sharing this pose and outfit with you all because I am a sucker for festive outfits! Now not only can I be festive during the day, but I can also show my love for Christmas at night! Thank you so much for making the perfect jammies to wear on those cold snowy nights. oh....and one more thing, careful not to go out in the cold, you might catch a cold with the booty flap hanging open!! hehehe

Hair: [e] Falling - Red 05
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)1teeth
Glasses: Reek - Augie Glasses
Outfit:Santa christmas mesh Jammies KID
Pose: .click. Dressy 3


No comments:

Post a Comment