Saturday, May 31, 2014

✿ LOTD 085 ✿

Well the June round of {ATLT} will be opening soon, and I wanted to bring you a sneek peek at some of the cute items that will be coming out over there! The first one is from Little Big Me, and Kaitlyn has outdone herself again with the cuteness. I love the fish I can catch, and the bucket of worms I got to play in! Both are available starting at the June round. The Second is from {Kyoot} with the cutest capri's and soft cotton tee. I love the sandals with the bow. The pose is from {LSP} and comes with the hat! 


Hair: >TRUTH< Danni - mocha
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Moran(A)1
Eyes: [Buzz] Faerie Eyes - Jade
Outfit: .:LBM:. Lil Camper Outfit @ {ATLT} June round
Pose: {LSP} Silly Pose 3 - (past hunt item)

~ SECOND PICTURE ~

Hair: (Chemistry) Hair - Buttons 2 w blunt bangs 
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Moran(A)1
Eyes: [Buzz] Faerie Eyes - Jade
Outfit: {k} Live Love Camp @ {ATLT} June round
Pose: {LSP} My Floppy Hat Poses @ {ATLT} June round
Nails: {LSP} Camo Campin Nails Set @ {ATLT} June round


No comments:

Post a Comment