Thursday, May 29, 2014

✿ LOTD 084 ✿

Sooooo I know I haven't blogged in a few days, but with GOOD reason! I have decided to expand my store in SL and create clothing again. There are always things I want and aren't made. Soooo gonna make em myself. Today I fell in love with one of the outfits I created, so thought I would share it with ya :D Have a sparkly day people!!


Hair: Magika [01] Shimmer
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Moran(A)1
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (with baby teeth add on)
Outfit: {LSP} Dotty Dress
Nails: {LSP} Zebra Colored French Tips
Pose: {LSP} My Floppy Hat 4 - {ATLT} opening June 1st

NAIL HUD: {LSP} Dotty Nails
Kitty: Alchemy/Birdy - Sassy Cat - G - Stripe

I promise next time I will blog other people's stuff again, hehehe! Ty for readin!

No comments:

Post a Comment