Thursday, May 15, 2014

✿ LOTD 077 ✿

So I found out from a friend of mine that there will be an event going on called Collab for kids! Its a bunch of kiddo designers getting to getther and doing a collab ofc! lol Anyways, I was lucky enough to be able to blog one of the outfits that will be coming out this month from Little Big Me. Kaitlyn has been amazing with making sure I stay up to date on the new things, and I adore her! Anyways, because the outfit is called sunshine....I felt I wanted to play around with my brushes n stuff in PS to make a background! I know it stinks, but hey....I tried right? lol Have a Sparkly Day everyone!!


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lottie [Non-rigged]
Skin: {Dead Apples} Ari - Honey (DbrBrows)
Shape: Coming Soon to {LSP}
Eyes: [Buzz] Faerie Eyes - Jade-[not in store]
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 w/ baby teeth add on
Outfit: .:LBM:. My Sunshine Outfit @ Collab for Kids
Pose: {LSP} upcoming hunt item

No comments:

Post a Comment