Wednesday, May 7, 2014

✿ LOTD 070 ✿

So I have decided I am going to stop naming my posts! Takes me forever sometimes to figure out what to call them!! lol Anyways! I have also decided that upon my return to blogger I am going to try and switch my blog up to make it more simple and less emphasis on whats around me. I want to focus more on the things I wanna show you guys! I hope that you like the new style this way and know there is a LOOOONG list of things I have to blog for you already! I need to kick my booty in gear and get my head out of the clouds! hehehe. So here we go! Last pic with my head in the clouds >.<   Have a Sparkly Day everyone!


Hair: >TRUTH< Danni - mocha
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Moran(A)1
Eyes: [Buzz] Faerie Eyes - Jade - Last Seasons Story (Not in Store yet)
Outfit: [Little Nerds] Whats Up Outfit - Toddleedoo -(complete with shoes!)
Scraped Knees: jk: Ouchies & Oopsies - TD - Biking Accident RARE
Necklace: t.O. Fairytale Necklace - Queen of Hearts - (Last Months Enchanted-idk if in store)
Hair Candy: Sprout. Hair Candy
Sunglasses: -Creative Studio-Sunglasses - WHITE

Clouds: Oh la la! :: Cloud Lamp :: F @ The Chapter Four
Plane: Sweet Baby - Retro Airplane - TD/Totsipop [Rez]

No comments:

Post a Comment