Thursday, May 8, 2014

✿ LOTD 074 ✿

So I have been sitting on this for a bit, but there is a group gift out from Just Kidding for the VIPs! I fell in LOVE with the dress she put out for Woodland Treasures and so I knew I would love this too. As soon as I put it on it took me back in time to a place where roller skating and pig tails was the most fun I could have in a day! Which inspires me to bring out all my favorite things that I dont use much anymore and just have a throwback day! Had so much fun looking through all the amazing things I have lost in the black hole that is my inventory! Eventually I might get them allllll blogged, but that might take a lifetime! For now, enjoy my trip to the 80's! Have a Sparkly Day Everyone!!!


Hair: AD bea milk chocolate
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Moran(A)1
Eyes: [Buzz] Faerie Eyes - Jade-(Last Seasons Story-NOT in store so far)
Dress: jk: Rainbow Sweetcakes Dress: BABY: Groupgift 5/3/14
Leggings: jk: Hiphugger Capris - Watermelon
Skates: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates - Blue Neon

~ACCESSORIES~
Hair Candy: Sprout. Hair Candy (currently not available)
Tongue: VCO - Gom Jelly Tongue (orange)
Necklace: Noodles - Dream Wish Short
Rings: .trinket. turtle silhouette ring - silver / .trinket. SHARK ATTACK!!! - silver @ Woodland Treasures
Ringpop: TBF Ring Pop
Polish: *CutieCakes* Green Gingham
Cross Eyes: AnyPose Expression v1.0 {FREE HERE}
Bracelet: .trinket. infinity bracelet duo
Watch: *CutieCakes* CottonCandy Watch (pink) @ Woodland Treasures

~DECOR~
[Commoner] Monogram Marquee Light / M
{what next} Fleeftone Retro Record Player  (peenk)
!O: Teacup Piglet Gatcha [Cranky Pirate]
floorplan. overhead projector / white [projected light]
[tea.s] Scattered Photos - RARE
*Second Spaces* geeky powerstrip with cords
*Second Spaces* 4across set
{what next} Got Music Framed Poster (mesh)
{what next} Loungin Floor Pillow (pink)
[Commoner] Snow Globe / Moustache
LISP - Fan - Texture Change (touch base)


No comments:

Post a Comment