Thursday, May 15, 2014

✿ LOTD 078 ✿

Sooooo with the warmer weather I have been searching everywhere for a cute swimsuit with cute rufflies on it! I FOUND IT! I have been searching up and coming shops and this suit stood out to me right away with its cute chevron pattern and light pastel colors. I instantly knew I had to have it! The pool is too adorable too...it has poses in it and water that splashes AND its texture change! Can't beat that! I grabbed it up as well to add to the huge assortment of wonderful outdoor things my parents have put in the backyard! Here's to having a fun and wet warm day!


Hair: ::Exile:: This Years Love:Swiss
Skin: {Dead Apples} Ari - Honey (DbrBrows)
Glasses: MG - Sunglasses - Monroe Florida 50's Classic @ Collabor88
Swimsuit: .:LBM:. Elli Bikini Set
Pool: .:LBM:. Kiddy Pool 
Pose: {LSP} Blog Pose 1

~ MISC YARD DECOR ~
floorplan. pergola / two-toned
LISP - Mesh - Adirondack Chair - White
LISP - Mesh - Firepit Bowl with Sits/Props/Lid - Copper
>> KAZZA << Sweet Swing 
Sweet Baby - Slide Castle Phisic - TD, Totsipop, CK, Yabu

No comments:

Post a Comment