Wednesday, May 7, 2014

✿ LOTD 071 ✿

SO I told ya I got a long list of things to blog, here is the next one! From Minuet at the Family Flea Market! I adore the things Minuet makes, and these are NO exception! I am so glad I have them for my own... Hope on over and grab yours today! Have a Sparkly Afternoon everyone!


Hair: AD mint 1b
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Moran(A)1
Eyes: [Buzz] Faerie Eyes - Jade - (Last month's seasons story-not in store)
Hoodie: Minuet - Pink Hearts Hoodie - BABY @ Family Flea Market
Shorts: Minuet - Blue - Belted Shorts - BABY @ Family Flea Market
Shoes: {PB} Heart Sneakers

~ DECOR~
Minuet - Wall Art -Spring - Teapot 2
Minuet - Wall Art -Spring - Teapot 4
Minuet - Wall Art -Spring - Floral Ferris Wheel RARE
Minuet - Wall Art -Spring - Floral Numeral RARE
Minuet - Wall Art -Spring - Teapot 6
Minuet - Wall Art -Spring - Teapot 8

No comments:

Post a Comment