Tuesday, May 20, 2014

✿ LOTD 080 ✿

So I missed having a normal kid shape, cuz I love the regular mesh hair that we can't wear as a toddleedoo. I decided to make a regular kid size so that I could also blog some things for the normal sized people of the world! Hope ya like it! Have a sparkly day everyone!


Hair: +Spellbound+ Snowberry // Blondes
Eyes: [Buzz] Ardent Eyes - Chlorine
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Charmy(A)1
Shirt: Mikunch  short-sleeves blouse
Shorts: {mon tissu} Hanalei Shorts ~ Beige
Shoes: fri.day - Cotton.Mary Janes - Panda
Earrings: t.O. Blueberry Buddies Earrings RARE @ Woodlands Gatcha
Camera: -Marmelade- Camera Sky - Rain

~ MISC DECOR ~
AF Reading Pile
{vespertine -used suitcase books}- OLD ARCADE
Lark - Charms (Rez) (Books Animated)
The Loft - Cd Frame 4
[Commoner] Brash Can / Glam (Glitter)
O.M.E.N - My Fairytale - Captain Hook Ship - RARE - {RETIRED ARCADE ITEM}
The Loft  - C Frame
The Loft  - H Frame
AF Winner Trophies
The Loft  - Matte Bowl
AF Books
The Loft - Cd Frame 3
The Loft - Cd Frame 2

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for blogging for big kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome! I havent seen anyone do any bigger kids stuff in a while, so thought I would share! Glad you like it :D

    ReplyDelete