Friday, October 18, 2013

✿ LOTD 030 ✿

So I know each week all the cutest kid designers get a list together and we get to shop with our allowance for the week cuz they put their stuff at 50L for the outfit. Every week I always go to Petite Bowtique first, because I find her stuff to be among my top most worn items. This week is no different! She has come out with the cutest flannel shirts, perfect for fall. The come in several colors, but for me, today I was pretty cheerful so decided to go with the yellow. Stop by and check it out if you haven't already. Shhhhhh she leaves it up all weekend! But you didn't hear that from me! lol



This time I decided to go off our lil family sim and find another place to take pictures. I chose the apple stand at Chelsea's because I liked the fall feeling. If you wanna stop by it can be found HERE.

Hair: [e] With - Brown 08 (retired item)

Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel (S)

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)2

Shirt: {PB} Yellow Leather Plaid 

Pants: Little Closet - Medium Wash Jeans

Shoes: {Petite Bowtique} Heart Sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment