Friday, October 4, 2013

✿ LOTD 019 ✿

So this outfit jumped out at me over at Inner Peace a while back. I am so horrible about buying things I adore and then forgetting I have them! Lucky for you all I am a serious shopaholic in need of therapy lol. So here is the cuteness! I love the fall feeling even though it is a pastel pink color, and I got to pair it with my new nails from the candy fair!


Hair: Wasabi Pills - Sugar Rush 

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)2

Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel

Glasses: Reek - Augie Glasses (No longer Available)

Shirt:  :>Inner Peace<: Soft Berry Nerd Shirt

Pants: :>Inner Peace<: Blue Denim Nerd Pants

Shoes: {Petite Bowtique} Tams Glitter - White RARE

Nails: {Petite Bowtique} Jelly Bean Nails ToddleeDoo @ Candy Fair

Necklace: ~Bebe'Licious~ Bottle Cap Necklace - Silver {And fly}

No comments:

Post a Comment