Monday, October 7, 2013

✿ LOTD 020 ✿

So I found the cutest outfit at Petite Bowtique the other day, and have been sooooo busy with school and swim team try outs that I have not had a chance to blog it yet! I LOVE lil owl outfits so this suits me so well, not to mention the Tams I have from the gatcha machine are almost a perfect match!


I found it really easy to accessorize this outfit as well. One of my favorite crowns I happaned to have in the same color as well! Hopefully you guys will swing by a few of these places and check them out before fall is over and you cant get your hands on them!

Hair: .ploom. Cassie (bangs 1) - Browns


Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)2


Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel (S)

Teeth: the kid company. tattoo. snaglepuss (not available)

Tongue: [SC] Say Cheese! ~Heart Candy Mouthie~

Outfit: {Petite Bowtique} Lily Outfit

Tights: OSE Jumper outfit - Grey Tights

Shoes: {Petite Bowtique} Tams Glitter - Mint

Necklace: ~ Kawaii ~ Pink Unicorn Necklace  (Toddleedoo size) @ Candy Fair

Crown: Madeleine's  - Caroline Crown Green w/ Gems

Fairy: *MishMish* Lil Fairy - Amoriata (Pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment