Sunday, October 27, 2013

✿ LOTD 036 ✿

So I know this girl who does swim and cheer with me at OSE, shes always dressed so cute and shes so nice. I saw she has a store! I went to check it out and awwwww I love her hoodies! You can wear them with my favorite pants from Little Closet without them coming through the top, which I LOVE. I will be getting all of her little hoodies as soon as I get my allowance. For now...her store is called Freebird and this Halloween hoodie of cuteness is her Lazy Sunday item! It comes in either black lined with orange, or orange lined with black. I would totally grab both but gotta wait for the next Friday's allowance lol.
 Love, Shop and Enjoy....


Hair: >TRUTH< Trixie - mocha

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Charmy(A)2

Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Hazel (S)

Glasses: ISON - quinton glasses (monochrome)

Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0 [BABY TEETH]

Hoodie: [ free bird ] Black & Orange Hoodie - Toddler

Jeans: Little Closet - Light Wash Jeans BABY

Shoes: {B.S} Slip-Ons Black

2 comments: